Wednesday 10 April 2013

Weekend & Work Outfits





At weekend I like to wear something casual and comfortable to meet friends for lunch or to go shopping. I love the rock chick look, so this would be my perfect weekend outfit
Jeans- Leigh pink acid wash, Topshop £38.00
Tshirt- www.truffleshuffle.com £25.00
Scarf-Statement skull scarf Topshop £18.00
Lipstick- Illamasqua lipstick in "Box" £16.00
Nail Polish-Illamasqua in Throb £14.50
Bag-River Island £70.00
Bracelet- Topshop £14.00
Necklace-Topshop £7.50



As I work in an office, I need to wear something professional looking yet stylish, so for summer, this would be my ideal work outfit
Shirt River island £25.00
Skirt- New Look £16.99
Shoes- New Look £24.99
Bag-River Island Tote bag £30.00
Bracelet- Topshop £7.00
Earrings- Topshop £8.00
Lipstick- MAC in Chatterbox

8 comments:

  1. Hello sweety! Thanks for stopping by and I heartly appreciate it! This is such an amazing post! (: Are we following yet? New post on my blog! Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! thanks for checking out my blog, I really appreciate your comment! I will have a peek at your new post and follow

      thanks

      xx

      Delete
  2. OMG, I Love those iron maiden top, you have a good taste of being casual, so cool post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) truffleshuffle.com is great for band t-shirts, I think I'm addicted...thanki you for your lovely comment

      xx

      Delete
  3. Fab post, I love the Iron Maiden top, and always wear those kind of blouses to work too. I really wanted to follow, but can't seem to find the button. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, or perhaps it's not been enabled yet, but pop over to my little space, and leave a comment letting me know. I'll be happy to hop back and give you a follow! :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Thank you for your lovely comment, I'm sorry I dont have an option to follow just yet, I'm new to blogging and not the best at technology...haha!
      I will try to add a follow button to my page, and pop over to your blog to check out your posts :)

      thanks

      xx

      Delete
  4. Love the work outfit!! The top is so smart but gorgeous.
    Great blog!! Following you on bloglovin :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for your comment on my blog :)
    I really like your blog!
    Following you on bloglovin ;)

    ReplyDelete